Find a small group for you!
– Women’s Group – Men’s Group – Bridging Hope –
– Kids’ Bridge – Fuel Youth Group – OCTANE Young Adults’ Group –
A church is not just a place or a building, it’s a group of people living and working as one…church is about doing life together! We have various opportunities, in the form of small groups, to meet throughout the week and study in a more intimate setting. These groups are designed to help us grow within our church family, learn more about God and His word, and learn how we can be light in this world. Come join us as we have fun learning and growing closer to our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- Our Women’s and Men’s Groups alternate meeting on Wednesday nights at 7:00 PM. This is a time for adults to fellowship, pray, and grow in the word of God.
- Doing life together includes helping one another. Community outreach is something we believe is a very important part of God’s plan. Bridging Hope is a group of people that are committed to doing just that.
- During church, the children need to opportunity to learn more about God on their own level. We have the right environment for them to do that in our Kids’ Bridge! A safe place for kids to go with teachers that genuinely care about their hearts and souls.
- The Youth Group, Fuel, meets every other Friday at 7:00 PM. This group helps middle and high school aged youth learn about God’s word in a fun and active way. They play games, share life, and learn from the Bible, creating a foundation to stand on long beyond their teenage years.
- Our Young Adults’ Group, OCTANE, meets every other Friday after Fuel at 9:00 PM to create a fun and safe place to navigate how to keep God the focus of life.